The ESA Travel Letter provides Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA) compliant documentation with emotional support letter for airlines makes flying with your emotional support animal hassle-free.
- Exam is Assessed by our licensed mental health professional
- ESA Letter on our psychologists letterhead with license information
- Free Annual Re-evaluation
- Fly with your emotional support animal in your lap (or on the floor)*
- Avoid additional air travel fees*
Letter will be emailed in a PDF file with standard processing.
Hard Copy available at additional cost.
Please be advised that JetBlue Airlines require a hard copy of the Air Travel ESA Letter. Please select this option from the drop down, there is a $125 additional fee and allow 5 business days for shipping of the hard copy.
*Rules vary by airline and animal size.
- Choose Processing Time
- Choose Delivery Speed for Hard copy only at Checkout
|Airline Letter PDF||$49|
|JetBlue Hard Copy||$125|
|Letter Hardcopy – standard||$29|
|American Airlines form||$125|
|United Airlines form||$125|
Here, you need your ESA letter for air travel affordable, and for as many airlines as possible. Remember, we offer Free Annual ESA Evaluation Letter Renewals – choose 72-hour processing on the product page and the JetBlue letter, then proceed to checkout, in the Additional Letter Options section, to add your American Airlines and United Airlines processing forms, and select an extra hard copy via standard USPS Mail for a total of $463.