Emotional Support Letters for Housing and Airlines
ACAA-compliant emotional support letter for airlines and FHA-compliant emotional support letter to supply your housing provider.
- Exam is Assessed by our licensed mental health professional
- ESA Letter on our psychologists letterhead with license information
- Free Annual Re-evaluation
- Fly with your emotional support animal in your lap (or on the floor)*
- Avoid additional air travel fees*
- Live with your emotional support animal in a no-pet policy apartment
- Waive pet security deposits
Letter will be emailed in a PDF file with standard processing.
Hard Copy available at additional cost.
Please be advised that if your landlord requires their own form to be completed by the psychologist you will need to request the ‘Landlord Form’ option, this incurs a $125 fee and you will need to submit this form by email to [email protected]
Some landlords require that a landlord form be completed and phone verification from the Dr. be provided in addition to the ESA housing letter. Please check with your landlord to determine their specific requirements.
Certain institutions may be exempt from the FHAct. If you need a special university form, proceed to checkout and add the University Form option under Additional Letter Options, for an additional $150 fee.
Please be advised that JetBlue Airlines require a hard copy of the Air Travel ESA Letter. Please select this option from the drop down, there is a $125 additional fee and allow 5 business days for shipping of the hard copy.
*Rules vary by airline and animal size.